100 wc week 8

My family and I were invited to a celebrating party I was dancing on the dance floor all night un till. The house was in flames. The house had a swimming pool the house was a bumpy white but now it will be a crispy black. The door was blocked off so I ran and dived  into the pool. I woke up in the hospital I said ''what day is it''
my parents said ''it is today''
I said ''what so it is tomorrow''
my parents said ''when I dived I hit my head on the ground''
I all so broke my hand some how.

Comments

  1. You have the parts of a story but need to spend some more time making it great. Be sure to read over your story out loud and to your parents as it will help you see some sentences that need to be fixed. Some sentences are incomplete. Remember the rules we learned for using quotations marks when someone is speaking, look in your binder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts